Thursday, July 21, 2011

Massive Improvement!

WELL! The very day of my last post I really turned things around and created what I feel to be quite amazing. It's not done yet, but Leia's face is almost fully finished! I don't wanna unveil her until she's complete and sanded. I gotta say that this is what's really put more jet fuel in my engine because it's such a surreal thing to create the face of one of your heroines with your own hands...She's gonna be so special to me, though I can say she already is! Anywho, onto things I *can* show. Eye selection!

Okay I came across the site Saffrin Doll, and they offer an amazing selection of eyes for BJDs. I've narrowed it down to three that I really Love:





I highly adore the bottom one, so I think I'm gonna go with that at first. It's such a pretty blend of brown and even some reds. It kind of matches a few of the photos of her eyes, but so do the other two eye selections that I like. I should be ordering my choice next week, so I'm excited for that! What I also adore is the option of lashes! I know that there's not really an easy way to hide bottom lashes if you were to attach them, but I've confirmed that I must have them. SO What I wanna do is use some ingenuity and glue them to the bottom lid. Once the glue is dry I'll put a thin layer of apoxie sculpt over the lower lid area to cover the edges of the lashes and sand and paint that area then trim the lashes down a bit. *le'sigh* Listen to me gettin' ahead of myself. I can't help it though, I'm so excited!! Here's one of my favorite photos of her:



Soon...very soon. ^_^!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment